GrooveWasher Record Cleaning Kit - Walnut
USE GROOVEWASHER TO CLEAN YOUR RECORDS FOR BETTER SOUND AND LONGER RECORD LIFE.
"I have been using this cleaner since it was released...the results are amazing! This is a must for any record collector and would recommend this to anyone looking for the best way to clean their vinyl records! GrooveWasher...or nothing for me!" Christopher Burns
"Hands down, the best record cleaner on the market." Levi E.
THE GROOVEWASHER WALNUT RECORD CLEANING KIT INCLUDES:
- Solid milled American Walnut handle with hand rubbed oil polyurethane finish. Will last for decades!
- Microfiber Replaceable Cleaning Pad-with velcro on the plexiglass base to secure the pad to the handle and allow easy removal for cleaning or replacement.
- 2 oz bottle of G2 Fluid with mist spray applicator.
- Record label protector mask
- GrooveWasher Record Cleaning Booklet
(NOTE: The cleaning photos are for illustration.)
The GrooveWasher G2 Fluid is the result of years of research and testing. The selection of ingredients was guided by the formulations of the D series fluids of the 1970s. G2 Fluid is designed for maximum cleaning effectiveness of the delicate vinyl surface and microgroove. Anti-static action on contact. Honest cleaning to release the honest sound of the recording.
G2 does not fix scratches or scuffs. Once the analog signal in the microgroove is lost, nothing will recover it.
A two ounce spray bottle has more than 300 fine mist sprays. Enough to clean both sides of 50 records! (YMMV). 2 oz-4 oz Combo Fluid Packs and 8 ounce refill bottles are available for separate purchase.
Some vinyl record cleaning fluids on the market today are plain distilled water. Or worse, have a high level of alcohol which is an ineffective cleaner and can harm vinyl records. Some can leave a layer in the microgroove that reduces sound fidelity.
G2 Fluid Contains:
• Surfactants: State of the art surfactants, designed to dissolve the oils from fingerprints and effectively clean the vinyl record's delicate surface.
• Super wetting agents: A specialty chemical combined with a blending agent that reduces the fluid's viscosity so it can penetrate to the bottom of the microgroove and spread the G2 Fluid across the record evenly.
• Emulsifiers: Holds the oils, dirt, mildew and microdust particles in suspension until the microfiber fabric cleaning pad absorbs and pulls the contaminants from the record surface. The emulsifiers restore the record's natural shiny surface.
• Purified, deionized water: Deionized water is the best carrier for the active cleaning ingredients and eliminates static electric charges on the record's surface on contact.
GrooveWasher Wood Handle Design
The GrooveWasher Walnut Kit handle is milled from a single piece of American black walnut, hand finished with waterproof oil polyurethane. We designed the handle shape to be easy to grip while cleaning your records. Hook velcro on the bottom of the handle secures the replaceable cleaning pad Hand crafted in our plant in North Kansas City, MO, USA.
Cleaning Pad Design & Science
The GrooveWasher cleaning pad features a super absorbent soft suede style split microfiber. This fabric is effective in removing the contaminants borne in the G2 Fluid from the record's microgroove. The loop velcro backed pad design allows the pad to be removed from the walnut handle and washed or replaced. The cleaning pads are made by hand by our textiles artist in our plant in North Kansas City, MO, USA.
Record Cleaning Instruction Booklet
Each GrooveWasher Walnut Kit includes an Instruction Booklet with helpful information on record cleaning and using the GrooveWasher System.
"GrooveWasher is the best manual record cleaner on Earth. And likely Mars and Jupiter too." Nate Goyer, The Vinyl Guide Podcast
Designed and hand crafted by GrooveWasher in North Kansas City, MO, USA